5 String Bass
This is my first selfmade bass guitar. It took me around 6 month to build and was so much fun to make.
I think it turned out quite well being my first complete guitar build. And it won't be the last...
Here are some impressions of the build process and the final result.
- Year of construction 2017
- Alder Body
- Flamed Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard(pre-slotted/pre-radiused)
- Fender Split-Coil Pickup
- Schaller Vintage-Style Tuners
- 20 Jumbo Frets (+Zero Fret)
- Sandberg 5 Bridge
- Selfmade Alder Control Knobs